Founded in 1996, AVO New Zealand plays a pivotal role in the Electrical and Power Industries throughout the South Pacific.
Our New Zealand branches are established in the Auckland and Wellington regions with our Head Office being in Christchurch. In Australia we maintain a Sydney office.
Founder and CEO, Mr Trevor Lord, is a tertiary-qualified electrical engineer and third generation service provider to the electrical and power industries. AVO New Zealand, together with its respected sister company, Lord Consulting, offers the power industries of New Zealand and the Pacific a unique level of service in quality and diversity, including:
- A comprehensive range of electrical testing and measuring products of the highest quality, functionality innovation and safety.
- Industry-specific product training and application support.
- Development, review, and implementation of power asset maintenance policies, specifications, and practices.
- Assistance in establishing both on-line monitoring and condition-based maintenance philosophies.
- Preparation and review of maintenance tender specifications.
- Generic or customised training for Power Industry technicians in a comprehensive range of disciplines via short, focused courses.
- Industry forums, Conferences, and regular news disseminations to promote and develop the highest possible standards of Industry practice.
- Assistance with client business and marketing development strategies to maximise the profit and / or goal potential of AVO services.
New AVO director - ElectroLink July - August 2012
Electrical engineer Nic Wong has assumed the role of managing director for AVO New Zealand and the Lord Group. Read article here
Product and Sales Specialist
Sales and Operations Manager
Service and Support
Reception, Sales, and Office Support