Digital Voltmeter that provides diagnostic power with the flip of a switch
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays and wires. This tool has a navigation menu and we’ve added two new menu options: EZ LEARNING and EZ DIAGNOSTICS.
- Easy Learning – Teaches a new user how to use the functions in the tool.
- Easy Diagnostics – Guides a user through simple tests such as Battery Testing, Charging System Testing, Fuse Testing, and Voltage Checks. Simply scan the QR Code with your Smart Device, which will link to a video to guide the user to perform these tests.
- The easy to read LCD display – Provides easy to see readings with a simple navigation menu to get to what you need fast.
- Upside Down? No Problem! With a new flip screen feature, you can see screen readings while holding the tool upside down.
- Safety First. The 8 amp thermal circuit breaker provides protection while powering up components, relays or circuits while still allowing inrush current for larger draw components.
- It’s Menu Driven. The PP3EZ has a menu driven screen that makes navigating a breeze for easier diagnosing of electrical issues.
- This is an essential electrical tool. The PP3EZ is an all-in-one tool with DC Voltmeter, MIN, MAX, and Peak to Peak mode, along with audio signal capability (AC Threshold).
Storage temperature/humidity: -20 to 70 °C, 70% RH max
Operating temperature/humidity: -10 to 50 °C, 70%RH max
- Voltage & Polarity testing
- Continuity testing
- Activating components out of the vehicle’s electrical system
- Activating electrical components in the Vehicle
- Activating electrical components with ground
- Testing trailer lights and connections
- Checking for bad ground contacts
- Red/Green Indicator & Audio Tone
- DC 0 to +70V +1 Digit
- P-P 0 to +70V
The frequency response for tone pass through
- 10Hz to 10kHz
- 15 Hz Square Wave
- 35 Hz Sine Wave
Power Probe Mode – Continuity to ground
- First level – Display is enabled less than 20 K Ω
- Second level – Green LED is enabled less than approx. 600 Ω
– & +Peak Detector Response
- Single event capture less than 200ms pulse width
- Repetitive events less than 1ms pulse width
Peak to Peak Mode
- 0 to + 70 + 1 Digit
- 4Hz to over 500kHz Square Wave input
- 4Hz to over 250kHz Sine Wave input
- Threshold for PPAC/Audible passthrough
If the probe tip connects to a voltage greater than +70 Volts the display will show an “Over Volt” warning. Remove the probe tip immediately to prevent internal damage to the tool.
Over Load Warning
If the probe is connected to a battery with a voltage greater than 34 VDC the display will show an “Over Load” warning.
8 amp thermal response – Manual reset
|8 amps||10amps||15amps||25amps||Short Circuit|
|No Trip||20min||6 sec.||2 sec.||0.3 sec.|