5.5 Digit LED Bench Multimeter
Without doubt the Thurlby-Thandar model TTi 1906 is the ultimate choice for the most advanced needs of any lab in this industry sector yet it comes at a price that will impress anyone!
Essentially the 1906 is a true 51/2 digit meter with a scale length of ± 210,000 counts. This gives it not just superior resolution relative to 41/2 digit meters, but much higher effective accuracy as well. Over a range of voltages, the 1906 is around four times more accurate than a typical 41/2 digit meter.
Not only that but with a maximum resolution of 1 mV, 1m Ohm, and 1nA, the 1906 is ten times more sensitive than a 41/2 digit meter. This extra sensitivity enables accurate measurements to be made in areas previously impossible such as thermocouple junctions, switch contact resistance or capacitor leakages.
The 1906 can store up to six front panel set-ups in non-volatile memory. In addition to the range and function each set-up defines the active computing or logging functions along with their parameters. This facility is particularly valuable when similar tests need to be repeated at intervals. The amazing range of capabilities below leaves no doubt at all as to the place of the 1906 as the leading contender for the best possible multi-meter option in this category of our users:
- 5 ½ digit scale length ( 210,000 counts)
- 0.012% basic one year accuracy
- 1uV, 1m and 1nA resolution, 4 terminal Ohms
- Full automatic or manual ranging
- True RMS ac functions, wide ac bandwidth
- Full set of current ranges from 200μA to 10A
- Wide range of computing and data logger functions
- Fully programmable by RS-232 or GPIB interfaces