1000V Auto Range TRMS 6000 Count Display Multimeter with NCVT, Temp & LoZ
The IDEAL 61-357 Digital Multi Meter is a CAT IV 600 CAT III 1000V rated auto ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital multi meter that measures up to 10 Amps AC and DC current via the test leads in series with the load. It measures up to 1000V AC and DC, LoZ (low impedance) AC V, frequency, resistance, continuity, capacitance, and diodes via test-leads (included) and measures temperature (⁰F/⁰C) via a K-Type thermocouple (included). It's capable of detecting the presence of voltage between 40V to 600V via a non-contact sensor in the top center of the meter. It's display features a digital readout and also an analog bargraph representation and can be backlit.
The unit uses an illuminated red LED in the center of the meter and emits audible tones to notify when voltage is above 30 volts, when continuity is detected and when the NCV senses voltage within its set range. The rubber boot has two probe storage points has built-in probe tip holders to allow measurements while holding the meter in one hand and the second lead in the other hand. The meter has a hanging strap mount (compatible with all other IDEAL meters with this feature) that allows for a hanging strap (sold separately) to be attached to the meter so it can be hung from a nail, screw or magnetic surface. An industrial grade over molding enhances grip and drop protection. This meter features HOLD, MIN/MAX, Relative, Range, and selectable Auto Power Off functions. The meter comes with 3 1.5V AAA Batteries and an easy open, fully accessible storage pouch with a belt loop that allows for meter, probes and thermocouple storage.
- UL Certified CAT IV 600V CAT III 1000V AC/DC 10A AC/DC TRMS Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter with Analog Bargraph on Display
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Lo Z, frequency, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diodes, temperature and senses AC voltage.
- Built-in probe tip holder and hanging strap clip allows safer, easier measurement
- Large easy to read l backlit display, allows for safer/faster work in poorly lit environments
- Industrial design of removeable rubber boot enhances gripping and allows the meter to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop
- Includes soft case, test leads, batteries, and K-Type Thermocouple
- Combined LCD Digital readout and analog bar graph display.
- Part No.: 61-357
- Data Sheet