Power Quality Analyser
Single phase power quality, harmonics and flicker monitor.
The PM1000 is ideal for responding to residential voltage complaints and power consumption problems
The PowerMaster 1000 Single Phase Logger is a 3-channel data logging system built into an easy to carry housing. It is ideal for responding to residential voltage complaints and power consumption problems. It is particularly useful for troubleshooting.
It monitors line to neutral and neutral to earth voltages and one current signal that accepts rogowski coils or traditional current clamps. Flicker Measurements are made to IEC 61000-4-15.
Data is retrieved via a USB-C or Bluetooth serial port. Date and time, recording length, recording mode, sample rate, math channel usage and more can be configured from a laptop or personal computer via the serial port.
Simply plug the PM1000 into the mains or attach to the power to be measured and it will start to record automatically. You can configure it in advance and store ‘set ups’ on the computer or on the logger.
- The patented Single Cycle Adaptive Storage™ recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- Measures current up to 1,000 Amps and voltage between 0 and 270 Volts on a single phase power supply.
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15 (Optional): Instantaneous Flicker Sensation, Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current, power, power factor, VAR’s, phase angle, frequency, THD, and much more.
- The degree of synchronisation observable between recorded parameters e.g. volts and current can help to determine the source of the disturbance i.e. upstream or downstream.
- Comprehensive range of math functions give excellent data analysis.
- Data is retrieved with ease via a USB-C or Bluetooth serial port.
- Bi-colour status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power conditions.
- 13 pre-stored configurations allow you to get started straight out of the bag.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, one of the most highly regarded data recovery and analysis packages available.