Ultimate in portable thermal imaging technology
- With a new generation of focus motor and professional laser rangefinder, 1 touch autofocus in 0.4 second
- Upgraded visible light camera, flagship model up to 13 million pixels, supports infrared and visual imaging dual channel video r ecording
- Support AI voice recognition, text photo recognition and typing, convenient for customizing the image name
- Optional lenses are available such as macro/wide angle/Medium telephoto lens/ telephoto lens, support automatic calibration, eas y to replace
- Support cloud services, upload local images to the cloud at any time, for remote analysis and problem feedback
- 40 C ~ 2000 C ultra wide temperature range, support automatic switching, suitable for more application scenarios
The Guide PS Series high-performance thermal camera is designed to make the inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting work easier, faster and more accurate. It adopts a new generation of uncooled IR focal-plane detectors, which provides sharper thermal images and higher measurement accuracy. With its rotatable lens and screen structure, up to 13 million pixels visible light camera module, high precision rangefinder, and supplemented by some professional functions such as AI recognition naming, intelligent area measurement, flexible emissivity settings by areas, super-resolution reconstruction, strive to meet the needs of every thermography experts.
The IF Design Awarded rotating lens and screen structure helps users quickly diagnose failing components in hard-to-reach areas.
Adopts a new generation of focus motor and professional laser rangefinder to achieve 0.4 second one-touch smart autofocus.
Calibration-free optional extended lenses function, for more application scenarios. No need factory-calibration, time-saving and cost-saving.
Share images to the Cloud anytime, anywhere, for remote analysis and problem feedback.
- Mobile hotspot
- Wireless router
- 4G mobile communication (optional)
Support customization of the image naming, three input methods, convenient for memory and file management.
Provides four image modes IR, visible light, PIP and MIF. The unique MIF mode supports the fusion of visible light image details on the thermal image, which will comprehensively improve your observation experience and work efficiency.
--Image Super-resolution Reconstruction
The image details can be increased by specific algorithm. Super-resolution reconstruction can increase the pixel of infrared image to 4 times the original, and obtain high-quality imaging effect.
ThermoTools can help you conduct professional comprehensive analysis and post-secondary processing of the original infrared thermal image taken by the thermal camera, and realize the unified management of the data. This set of software has a friendly interface, powerful functions, simple operation and easy operation.
Thermography is a powerful mobile infrared analysis software, which can be connected to the infrared thermal camera via WiFi.