Pocket Sized Thermal Camera
- -20℃-400℃wide measurement range
- Great Ergonomic Design, No interference between lens area and grip area
- 3.5” Touchscreen Display, high-brightness LCD, 320 x 240 pixels
- Android Platform, Intelligent Operation. User-friendly design based on Android system, which is as simple as using a smartphone.
- Wi-Fi connectivity , support Cloud Service. Wi-Fi connectivity enabled for remote control and instant sharing. With a Cloud album, you can back up the images to the Cloud in real-time.
Application field： Thermography | Power system | Solar energyI | ndustrial process | Building inspection
GUIDE P Series Pocket-sized Thermal Camera designed for electrical equipment maintenance and building inspection, which can fast detect the potential problems, report repair data and share images by Wi-Fi. It is a truly handy thermal camera that fits in your pockets for fast and accurate thermal inspections anytime. P Series featured with 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen for simple operation, and support picture-in-picture, smooth zoom, max and min temperature alarm, Cloud Service and more.
- Reasonable Layout and Good Ergonomic Design
- No interfere between lens area and grip area
3.5” Touchscreen Display
- High-brightness LCD, 320 x 240 pixels
Smooth zoom, up to 8X
- By sliding on the touchscreen, easy to zoom and observe the details of the image.
Android Platform, Intelligent Operation
- User-friendly design based on Android system, which is as simple as using a smartphone.
Tripod mount interface--1
USB Type-c Interface--2
- Support charging by mobile power, Support operating while charging
Shortcut Button for Level-span--3
- Support switching among auto level-span, Semi-auto level-span, and manual level-span。
-20℃-400℃ wide measurement range
- GUIDE P120V thermal camera realize Auto switching between-20℃-150℃ and 150℃-400℃，
Powerful Max & Min temperature tracking and alarm functions
- Fully radiometric measurement, full screen or target area max & min temp tracking, and full screen max & min temp alarm.
MIF Image Enhancement, Picture-in-picture
- Guide’s exclusive MIF multispectral image fusion patent technology supports the fusion of visible image details on thermal image, which will improve comfort of viewing and efficiency.
- Picture-in-picture function for better image comparison of thermal image and visible image.
Wi-Fi connectivity , support Cloud Service
- Wi-Fi connectivity enabled for remote control and instant sharing. And GUIDE T120V thermal camera support Cloud Album, you can back up the images to the Cloud in real-time.
About the Cloud Service
- When you are in severe environment and cannot find and report faults in a timely and eﬀective manner, or need more professional engineers to help you analyze the problem, you can upload the captured pictures to the cloud server anytime and anywhere. Other engineers will log in and download images for analysis and feedback.