Megger Multifunctional Substation test system
Included in the substation software package are functions to make a quick functional check of a high voltage circuit breaker. Main timing test for three phases with one break per phase and also pre-insertion resistor timing. Contact resistance at or above standard recommendation current.
- Replaces need for multiple test sets
- Saves time by eliminating need for multiple instruments learning
- User-friendly interface reduces training and testing time
- Portable and compact system components for easy shipping
- State of the art measurement methods for advanced diagnostic testing
TRAX is not just another multi-functional test instrument, but rather many intelligent instruments built into one box. The software includes a number of apps, making it fast and easy to perform a large range of different tests. The hardware offers unmatched flexibility and the range of cables and accessories adds even more flexibility, making the TRAX an efficient and time saving system for any user in the world.
TRAX is a multi-functional solution for transformer testing. It also adds several common substation testing functionalities, and ultimately replaces numerous individual testing devices. Compared to conventional single-functionality instruments, TRAX saves time and is more cost effective.
TRAX applications range from power transformers, where it offers several unique and outstanding features, to instrument transformers, circuit breakers, relays and many other substation components.
The Megger TRAX offers the following capabilities, and more!:
- Power transformer testing
- CT testing
- VT testing
- Tap changer (LTC) testing
- Substation testing
- Circuit breaker testing
- Winding resistance testing
- Ratio testing
- Primary injection testing
- Transformer Demag
- Swept frequency Tan Delta testing
- Contact resistance testing